Festival Policies and Information
We do not accept 3rd party vendors. Merchants must be handmade, vintage or antique!
1. All applications must be submitted, fully completed and signed. Applications and payment must be received by July 14, 2019.
2. Please furnish a copy of your Insurance Certificate with your application.
3. It is expected that your booth space will be open for service 9 AM to 6 PM on Saturday, July 28. Call Nancy for set up time information.
4. A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
5. The Bass Lake Festival Association reserves the right to assign all spaces and to accept or decline any application. All fees submitted will be returned, if your application is not accepted. You will be notified of the status of your application within 14 days of receipt.
6. Any special requests must be requested with the application. All requests will be reviewed by the Board and a decision rendered.
7. Cancellation: if you need to cancel you can do so 2 weeks before the weekend for a full refund. You will be refunded half the money until a week before the weekend. No shows or leave early and there is no refunds!
8. Make checks payable and mail to: Bass Lake Festival Association, PO Box 455, Knox, IN 46534
9. If your business offers any food services, you must apply for a Starke County Board of Health Permit prior to setting up your booth.
This form must be mailed with payment 30 days prior to the event directly to the Starke County Board of Health
10. Questions about arts and crafts contact: Nancy at 219-488-6747 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Questions about food contact: Tabitha at 219-314-2030 or email to email@example.com